Q: What age range is best for heirloom portraits?
- There really isn’t a “preferred age”. We have helped 3 month olds sit up and photographed them and we’ve photographed graduating seniors! We hate to be so vague, but it’s really up to you as to what age(s) you want to capture in this style.
- Please trust us. We've never given up on a session. We will get the shot. We may ask for the parent(s) to step outside the room to listen or roam instead of watch, but we promise to have the most enjoyable, pleasant of session as possible.
- No. With your permission, we have our own treat tactics.
Q: How long does the session usually take?
- We allot 15 minutes per session. If we need to, we will play or give the child a break and retry after a few minutes. There is no extra charge if we go past 15 minutes.
Q: Do you provide clothing options and is there a way to see them beforehand?
- Yes! We have complimentary wardrobe options, please see out IG highlight reel for photos. (more coming soon!)
Q: Does it matter what type of shoes they are wearing?
- Let her wear her glitter shoes; let him wear the Spiderman light-up shoes. For heirloom pictures, they will not be in the shot.
Q: Do you do sibling photos?
- Please email us prior to your session to discuss sibling photos. We do not currently offer sibling or group photos in our travel heirloom sessions.
Q: What is your cancelation policy?
- We understand kids get sick, things come up. 48 hours prior to the session date, we are happy to provide a full refund. 50% of your session cost will be refunded within 48 hours of your session. We are happy to work with you for exceptional circumstances.